Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Zesty Sausage Dip

Welcome to Recipe Tuesday!
I am excited to share with you today a recipe from my awesome co-worker and friend, DeLynn. It is a sausage dip and once you start you seriously can't stop eating it! This dip is so easy to make and SO yummy! Enjoy! And as always, you can find the link ups at the end of the post for more delicious recipes!

Zesty Sausage Dip



What you Need:

  • Package of zesty Bob Evans sausage (this is the key ingredient!)
  • Block (8oz) cream cheese (to warm temperature)
  • 2-3 handfuls of Velveeta shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2-3 squirts of Mayo or Miracle Whip
  • Crock pot
  • Pita Crackers
Make it:
  • Brown the sausage in a pan. It can get pretty greasy so I recommend draining it before adding to the crock pot.
  • Mix all of the ingredients in a crock pot.
  • Heat on low until warmed and heated through.
  • Serve with pita crackers.


(Sorry, we had this as a late night snack at work this weekend and 
we dug in so quickly I didn't get a good "done" picture!)

(Like I said, it didn't last long!)


This will make the perfect appetizer at your next get together, you might want to double the batch because it WILL go fast!


The link ups:
Full Time Mama






What is your favorite appetizer or dip to bring to a potluck!?!
Thanks for stopping by!!



6 comments:

  1. This looks so easy - and delicious. I can't wait to try it!

    - Rebekah @ Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently discovered Sausage dip and Im in love! Jimmy Dean's website also has some great recipes to try using their different sausages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Perfect recipe for parties or potlucks.... your done picture is exactly how I picture it to be after a get together... the bowl scraped clean ;-)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! I'm so making this for one of the march madness games coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding new dips, they my favorite thing to "cook". Thanks for sharing, you're recipes always look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your kind words! I hope that you enjoy this dip as much as I do!! I believe that I have emailed you all back with a personal message but wanted to make sure you knew how much your comments mean! THANK YOU!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete