Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday [little] Five!!

It has been a busy week but the sun has been shining on and off and the high for the weekend is in the 30's (that's kind of a big deal around here)!!
Here are my randoms for Friday! Have a great weekend!!!


ONE

Don't forget that this weekend is Daylight Savings Time and Spring Ahead
so before you go to bed Saturday set your clocks ahead one hour. 
[Boo] for one less hour of sleep but yay for warmer temps ahead!


TWO

Last weekend was my nephew's sixth birthday and it was a nice afternoon spent 
visiting with family members! Here are a few highlights from the party!

(My aunt's birthday was this Monday so this is a picture of her and my nephew blowing out some candles!)


(This is my adorable 18 month old niece with my brother)


THREE

Being that Tyler and I live on the other side of the state as most of my family members;
when we got together this past weekend I was blessed with some belated birthday gifts! Woo-hoo!! 

(Leopard luggage-- LOVE!!!)


(A Biggby giftcard for the Biggby addict and some owl earrings!)


FOUR

I was very excited to receive in the mail last Saturday a blanket scarf from the etsy shop Momma & Sweet Pea Crochet (one of the last purchases I received before the closet remix challenge) . 
Katillia is amazing and hand crochets all of her stuff. This scarf is gorgeous, soft, and very warm! 
The one I received is a beautiful mint color! Go check out her shop [NOW!!]. 
Here are a few ways I have styled it. 

 


FIVE

I am in LOVE with this new Lindt chocolate. 
It is dark, salty and has caramel bits in it! 
Seriously amazing!!!


Linking up with:
(Five on Friday ladies: A. Liz, Darci, Christina, and Natasha)


The Grits Blog
(Happy Little Friday host: The Grits Blog)



As always, thanks for stopping by!!
Make sure to stop back by on Sunday where I will share my week's worth of outfits from my
closet remix challenge!!






4 comments:

  1. LOVE that luggage!! And your outfits are so great... love that navy striped sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving that mint scarf...especially with the black and white stripes. I think I need to add a mint scarf to my wardrobe ASAP! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scarf! I'm also a sucker for anything caramel....yum!

    Thanks for linking up with Ashley and I!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from the linkup, girlie!
    My mouth just watered from that chocolate. And that leopard luggage?!?! PERFECTION!
    Cheers to the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete