Friday, March 14, 2014

The Fives of Friday: Week Five

Weather cooperating or not: next week Thursday marks the official date 
of the beginning of Spring (March 20)!!!
So for this weeks Friday blog post I decided to bring you 
five Spring trends that I am loving!! 


o n e:  Florals
This is one of my favorite trends right now, I love it!! 
It is full of color and so many styling options! 
Peter Pilotto for Target has tons of great designs in his collections 
and a lot are on sale right now (great deals!!)


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


t w o: "Fantastic Fringe"
This was one style I did not think I would like
but I am finding myself gravitating towards it more and more!
I have had my eye on this tassel/fringe necklace for awhile now (Purple Peridot) and
I especially love the fringe on this kimono from Flourish Boutique!


1 // 2 // 3


t h r e e: Sporty
I love that this look is cute yet super comfy! Just my style!!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

f o u r: "Going Gingham"
I have throughly enjoyed layering my gingham shirt this winter
but I am also excited to pair it with some shorts/capris and a cute pair of
sandals on cool spring/summer nights!!


1 // 2 // 3


f i v e: Embellishments
I love the pops of sparkle and bling with this trend!
The best part is that some these pieces are so perfect
on their own... you don't even need a necklace!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4


(All trend ideas from Elle)

Linking up today with:



and
The Grits Blog


Thanks for stopping by!! Have a GREAT weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. Floral is so in this spring season I think! I use to hate it but it has grown on me so much! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this post is calling my name. Florals and gingham are my two spring obsessions! Great minds think alike!

    Cailtin C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving gingham right now! Great idea to pair them with shorts - so cute!

    ReplyDelete