Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Recap: "Livin' with my ladies, hash tag Live"

Have you heard the new song: "#SELFIE" by The Chainsmokers?
It is too funny!! It has a fun beat and talks about taking selfies and silly girl talk.
At first I wasn't too sure about it but it has kind of grown on me!
Check it out here.

This past weekend was the bachelorette party for one of my best friends (whose wedding I am in, coming so soon, in May!!) and this song inspired my title for today's blog post as Saturday night was a ladies night out on the town in honor of her! Here is a recap of the night via photos! The night was too much fun complete with jello shots, a party bus, bull riding, plenty of dancing and a rowdy bar!




Did you have a good weekend!?!?
Did you do anything fun and exciting??
Hopefully you enjoyed the beautiful weather!

Dateless in Dallas


Thanks for stopping by and reading about my weekend happenings!
Hope you have a good week!
Also, don't forget to check out the Hunter rain boot giveaway I am doing with some other blogger ladies! You can find the blog post here to enter!




22 comments:

  1. Ohhhh fun!! MY bachelorette is next weekend I am so excited!! They are so much fun!

    Showered With Design

    - also, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! This was my second weekend recap and it was a lot of fun doing it! :)
      Enjoy your party this weekend, can't wait to hear about it Monday!!! Yay!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!!!! My bachelorette party seems like a hundred years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a ton of fun, a good night out on the town with the ladies!

      Delete
  3. That looks like one heck of a bachelorette party! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had all the great ingredients for a fun night that is for sure! ;)

      Delete
  4. Love it!! Looks like you guys did it up big!! Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was such a fun party! I've heard the selfie song a few times... It hasn't grown on me yet lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With 20 ladies I was a little skeptic that it could go south but it ended up being a great night!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I couldn't have asked for it to go better!!

      Delete
  7. I can't get on board yet with that selfie song but I could definitely be on board with your weekend! Jello shots and bull riding?? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun! Jello shots sound soooo good! They totally remind me of summer. I've never ridden a mechanical bull before, but looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jello shot sure are a sign of summer for us Michigan hopefuls! :) The bull did injure my finger unfortunately from hanging on but it was fun!!

      Delete
  9. Ahh love this! I am throwing a bachelorettte party next weekend and needed some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Hope we could provide you with some inspiration! ;) Have fun!!!

      Delete
  10. The suck it theme was too cute! I love jello shots since I am not a big drinker.

    ReplyDelete