Saturday, November 1, 2014

Miss New "Bootie"

Bootie Bootie Rockin' Everywhere


                 

A Fall Must Have: ankle boots!
I am totally digging all the love I have seen when it comes to ankle booties this Fall. They are the perfect way to dress up an outfit, or even to compliment a casual one!  I can't get enough inspiration on Pinterest on how to wear them and how to style them. It is such an adorable look and perfect for pretty much any occasion!

There are so many different variations when it comes to the ankle boot.
I have featured 4 different styles: wedge, heel, flat and "boot" or small heel. And, you don't have to break the bank to achieve this Fall fashion... all these looks are under $50!

Here are some of my favorite ways to wear them, as seen as Pinterest...

(source

(source)

(source)

(source)


How do you wear your ankle booties?!?
Happy Saturday ladies!!
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Those JCP booties are a total dupe for the Jessica Simpson pair I paid over $100 for last year!! SO wish I would have seen these back then! Great round up!

    ReplyDelete