Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Our World Boutique Wish List!

Our World Boutqiue





Don't get me wrong, I enjoy all types of shopping but there is something about receiving a package via snail mail that makes me just love online shopping!

Have you checked out Our World Boutique? 
They have some of the CUTEST accessories and latest trends in clothing at great prices!
I have several of their flower necklaces and I love them!
I have had my eye on this military jacket with faux leather sleeves and plaid scarf!
Seriously, their prices cannot be beat!

AND... good news!! They are having some seriously A-mazing Black Friday deals. 
Tomorrow their deals starts, so stay tuned for a post highlighting them and a giveaway announcement!!!

Hurry over and check out their site!
You can always use the code: perfectlyscrubbed for 20% off your order and there is FREE shipping on all order of $25 or more!

Happy Shopping Fashionistas!
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment