Thursday, March 16, 2017

Spring Break Fashion


Grab your swimsuits, we're heading to the beach!! Spring break season is upon us and it's all about swimsuits and sundresses! Today I am going to give you a sneak peek in to my vacay suitcase as my husband and I head to Mexico in TWO DAYS!! (And, where you can grab your own similar items!)

1. First up: SWIMSUITS




"I have enough swimsuits" -said no one ever.
I mean I do have a shopping addiction but I will admit it, I am a sucker for a new swimsuit (or three) every year!! (oops!) Am I the only one?
I buy quite a few of my suits from Target. This year they also have tops by bra size which makes the fit even better! Shop Target swimwear HERE.



Besides Target, I recently found this super cute online boutique and their swimsuits are $36 for the top AND bottom! Check them out HERE. (The striped bikini above is from there... and those ruffles! I die!!)

2. COVERUPS



The perfect match for your swimsuit is a coverup. Kimonos make for a super easy coverup, as well as, transition to a going out piece. I have bought them from Jane.com, LuLaRoe, and my local Meijer stores. Nordstrom also has some SUPER cute coverups that I wish I would have found prior to two days before leaving! (Shop them HERE.) Target also has some adorable ones too, because what doesn't Target have that isn't adorable!?!? (Shop them HERE.)

3.  DRESSES


After a day of lounging in the sun you are in need of the perfect sun dress to grab some dinner and more drinks! Hazel & Olive is one of my favorite online boutiques for dresses and trendy pieces. They have very reasonable prices and always FREE shipping! (The two far right dresses are from there!) Check out their dress selections HERE
Also great options are (as always) Target, Jane.com, Old Navy, and Nordstrom! I am loving the cut out and strap details on dresses this year!

I hope that you enjoyed this sneak peek in to my suitcase. Enjoy your sunny adventures!
If you have any questions, let me know!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment