Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Fashion: Army Green Vest!


Just about two years ago Old Navy released their army-green cargo vest and took the Instagram-fashion world by storm! It hasn't let up and I love it! I'm excited to see my favorites pull their vests back out this Fall and see them style it!
This vest can be worn with pretttyyyy much anything! It is the perfect layering piece! The first look I did was a long sleeve top and you really can't go wrong with stripes! Add booties and some accessories-- BAM, looking fabulous! My second look is: button down. Here I have a plaid top but you could do gingham or chambray too! Third, add your favorite blanket scarf when the temps start to cool off and you are layered up but still looking super cute! Lastly, throw this vest on with a Fall dress and tall boots and you have a perfect work to night combo! I have added links where you can get your own vest if you don't have one yet!!! :) 
Also, if you're not sure about the vest---- I love the cargo jacket look and style too!

AND, for all my local fans--- I saw one with a super cute hood the other day at MEIJER!!!!


Long sleeve top: B.P. Nordstrom
Booties: Target
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's


Plaid top: Target
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Booties: B.P. Nordstrom


Dress: H&M
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: Loft


Long sleeve top: Target
Scarf: Nordstrom Rack
Booties: B.P. Nordstrom
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's


What is your favorite look?
Hope I gave you some great Fall inspiration today!!
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment