Monday, March 16, 2015

"You can't step to this backyard swagger"

Last night, my husband and I had just finished dinner and a friend texts me... "Do you want to go to a Miranda Lambert concert tonight??"
Impromptu Miranda concert?
Alright, I am in!

What is a girl to throw together for a badass country girl concert in 30 minutes?
I decided with a lace accented top with button back detail and a sparkly necklace. And I was so glad I had these kick butt sparkly boots on hand to finish the look; I was ready to sing and dance away the night!

Better yet, come to find out our seats are floor seats.... like 12 rows back from the stage floor seats!
Sure thing I was thankful that I had checked my phone!
What a fun, spontaneous, and random night! :)

Here are the outfit deets (complete with post concert bathroom selfie!) and a picture of #girlpower Miranda in action!



Top: LC Lauren Conrad brand for Kohl's
Jeans: Old Navy Rockstar Jeans
Necklace: Gifted through a giveaway (Found similar at Walmart today though!)
It is a J Crew look-alike!
Boots: Shop Crave
Crossbody: Charming Charlie's







Who is your favorite person you have seen in concert?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment