Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello Friday!

Excited to be joining in on the link up Oh, hey Friday!
It is my scheduled weekend to work but I was able to do some trading and got the holiday weekend off!! WOO-HOO!!
Here are my five things...

O N E


The hubby and I are going shopping at the outlets today! 
I hope we find some good deals!!
I am in search of some new shoes for work, some new boots for Fall, and possibly any other good deals I find.


T W O


I have to be a little bit careful at the outlets as we are now a more strict budget! Tuesday is the start of a 28 month journey as my husband heads back to school for Nurse Anesthesia! It will be an interesting 2 and 1/2 years but I am sure in hind sight it will go by fast!! And it is going to be SO worth it!



T H R E E

Saturday we will be celebrating my niece's 2nd birthday and I am so excited
that I was able to snag a barbie jeep for her at a garage sale in practically new condition for only $60 (regularly like $250-$300)!!! SCORE!


F O U R


I recently cut off 9 inches of my hair and I am still loving it! I was afraid that after the new-ness of it I would be a little indifferent and miss my longer hair but I haven't yet! I actually find my shorter hair some-what easier to manage and it feels WAY healthier!!


F I V E



Summer is quickly coming to an end and I want to know... what is your Fall style?!?
What are you most looking forward to wearing for the Fall season?





Linking up with: 
 


xoxo


9 comments:

  1. Love the new do and that outfit is so cute! I want that necklace! Happy Friday! Enjoy your day off! Luck you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear Grand Rapids is getting an outlet mall?! I'm so excited! And yay for your husband, that is awesome! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outlet shopping? Jealous!! Can't wait to see what you find! Have a great weekend girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for Birch Run!! And I am totally loving the hair cut - amazing! So exciting about the hubby!! My MIL went to nurse anesthesia school at Wayne State - she's convinced she has the best job ever, ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new hair cut - so pretty and fresh!! I know what you mean about the school journey - my husband is finishing up his masters and it's been a long but worth it road!! Hope you have a great weekend and get some good finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new hair! Good luck on his school journey, it will be work it. I am looking forward to wearing scarves everyday! They are my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the hair cut and what a great price on that jeep! Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hair! I was in Birch Run last week for my husband's grandmother's funeral. I have yet to get to the outlets. One day! Good luck to your hubs!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Went here for my friend's wedding. The food was better than expected, the appetizers consisted of chicken skewers, potato ravioli, and a brucetta.

    ReplyDelete