Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Her

With Valentine's Day this Friday I thought I would share my top picks for gift ideas that I would give to one of my girlfriends/sisters or would love to receive! I'm all for gifts that are reasonable and practical; a small token to let them know you are thinking of them!

I love Francesca's Collections, a cute little boutique hidden right in the mall! It is trendy and unique and they have some great Valentine's Day gifts right now for very reasonable prices!
(Find these loves here at 12 ,3)

I cannot say enough good things about this new lace bra from Victoria's Secret PINK collection! It fits like a sports bra but has a plunge line and lace that make it way cuter than your average sports bra! It is so comfy to wear around the house on lazy weekends! I bought one and immediately had to get another! They come in eight different adorable colors! And, for $24.50 you really can't go wrong!
Find them all here


the girls are out - pinks By Essieshe’s pampered - reds By Essie

I love Essie Nail polish!! They make lots of fun colors and can be found at 
Meijer, Ulta, and Target.
Shown here are the colors: The Girl's Are Out and She's Pampered
Also can search all colors and buy polishes on their website found here.

I don't know about you but I adore cute coffee mugs!
These ones found on Etsy are sure to be loved by your special valentine! (4, 5)

Do you buy your valentine a gift? What is your favorite gift you have received?

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment