Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sweater Weather

Sweater Weather

Click the images below to shop!





Sweater weather is upon us and I am in love!
I was hanging out in one of my favorites (from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!) today and thought I would put together some of my recent sweater finds for you to shop!!
I like being able to layer with sweaters and cardigans; dress them up or down. They also are the perfect compliment to your favorite fall/winter scarves. Since I am always freezing, I just love how comfy and cozy they are.
The best part... these are all UNDER $50! (with discounts at register!)
Seriously though, give me all the sweaters!!!
Also! Not a bad idea to start your Christmas shopping with these awesome deals!

Hope you're having a great Sunday!

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment