Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Rocksbox Jewels


Have you heard of Rocksbox yet!?!? It is a monthly jewelry subscription that is pretty awesome!
For $19/month you get jewelry sent right to your mailbox that you can style and try out, send back, and/or purchase! A stylist chooses three pieces each month for you. To help ensure that you get pieces that are tailored to your style, you take a style quiz to get to know you better, and you can add pieces to your wishlist.

I recently received my first box and I am loving it!
This statement necklace is totally me and totally the bomb.com!
I am also loving this dainty silver bar necklace and can't wait to see how I can layer it!
And, these earrings are the perfect added touch to turn an outfit from day to date night.

Want to try out Rocksbox FREE for one month?
Head over to their website, here and sign up via your email. Then, enter the code: ashleybff776!
I can't wait to see what YOU get!

Stay tuned to see how I style these fabulous statement pieces!

xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment