Monday, May 1, 2017

Easy Balsamic Chicken Bake

The other night after a busy day of work and afternoon of running errands, I needed a quick dinner option! Also, we're leaving for vacation soon and I wanted to clear out the fridge.
I threw together an idea and it turned out super yummy!!!
This recipe can easily be tweaked to what you have available and it was seriously SO easy! Love that!!



Balsamic Chicken Bake

Ingredients:

  • Chicken breasts (I had a thin sliced package of about 4)
  • Provolone cheese slices (as many as you have chicken)
  • Broccoli (I used frozen, you could also do a mixed veggie bag, brussel sprouts, etc. Really, the options are endless here!)
  • Balsamic dressing
  • Parmesan cheese
Make it!
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  • Place chicken in a baking dish, layer on provolone, spread vegetables around chicken, sprinkle parmesan on veggies, and drizzle balsamic dressing overt everything!
  • Bake for about 30-40 minutes, until chicken is done and veggies are tender!
  • SO EASY!!!! :)


**I made egg noodles mixed with a little bit of butter, salt, and pepper and served this dish over that. You could also do rice!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Have a great day!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment