Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Closet staples & Nsale sneak peek!



Today's outfit includes the ever popular cargo vest!
I swear that this vest goes with EVERYTHING!!!
It is a great layering piece and if you haven't snagged one yet--- you NEED to NOW!
It adds just the right amount of layering and dress up to even a simple outfit like this black swing dress!
I have linked a few options here, all under $60!


Have you heard the buzz about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale going on right now?!?!
It is taking the internet by storm and for good reason--- it's amazing!
It is a sale featuring great pieces for NEXT season, the best time to stock up on items for FALL!!!
Right now is early access for cardholders and the sale opens to the public on Friday!
I just got some of the first pieces I ordered in the mail and they do not disappoint... great staples for Fall and sweaters SOOO soft! Love!
Here is a sneak peek pic, I will doing a whole post on my favorites in the next few days with complete links!


xoxo,
ASHLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment