Monday, April 27, 2015

All the Rave about Rompers

Rave about Rompers

The more and more rompers I see, the more and more I fall in love with them!
They make the cutest little outfits and are perfect for dressing up or dressing down.
Pair them with simple jewelry and sandals for a casual look;
 or add some wedges/heels and a great statement necklace for date night or drinks with friends!
I think rompers are going to be my go-to this summer!
What is better than throwing them on and having your outfit pretty much complete!?!?
The whole bathroom thing though is still a little weird to me... that you have to pretty much undress to use the restroom... hmm... but I still love the way they look and how comfy they are!
This little fact has not steered me away from purchasing a few! ;)

Rio Ritz boutique is KILLING it with their romper selection!!!
So stinkin' cute, I want one of each of them!
I have the striped one and cannot wait to wear it when it gets a little warmer.
And, I am totally crushing on the first one I have pictured here.. coral and a little leopard-type print = LOVE!!!
Shop all of the styles shown here below:
(shop Rio Ritz here)









Fiesta Tiered Romper - Rio Ritz Boutique
shopify.com





Also check out the romper sections at these places too, 
they are pretty worthy of taking a peek too!


Thanks for stopping by!
Any questions, let me know! :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment